Tire rubbing on MMM

/ Tire rubbing on MMM #1  

Arl95

Tractor
Rk24
I have had my new RK24 for about a month. Working great, but the front right tire is rubbing on the 60” MMM only when I turn the steering wheel all the way to the
IMG_3091.jpeg
right. If I back off 1/4 turn, no rubbing. That’s an option but I just don’t think that is how it was designed. There has to be an adjust somewhere but being new to this one, I don’t have any idea. Any thoughts?

/ Tire rubbing on MMM #2  
Are the front rims dished so that moving them side to side would change tracking width? Just curious if that would prevent tire rub or make it worse.

On my Branson I had to install wheels spacers so tires would not rub either on the front of deck or support brackets.

/ Tire rubbing on MMM #3  
Obviously that should not happen. My RK55, rubs on the FEL hoses if I turn tightly as well. I hate to say this, but these arent the best laid out units. I think think there were some short cuts in the design and layout of these tractors. Heck there are hoses run across my engine area, that are rubbing against the oil filter so tight its hard to remove the filter.

/ Tire rubbing on MMM #4  
It looks like this RK24 with R4 tires comes real close to rubbing too.

/ Tire rubbing on MMM #5  
I have had my new RK24 for about a month. Working great, but the front right tire is rubbing on the 60” MMM only when I turn the steering wheel all the way to the View attachment 819648right. If I back off 1/4 turn, no rubbing. That’s an option but I just don’t think that is how it was designed. There has to be an adjust somewhere but being new to this one, I don’t have any idea. Any thoughts?
is it rubbing when the deck is down in mow position or just in the up/transport position? Ken Sweet