Tire Chains

/ Tire Chains #1  

Old_Hickory

Platinum Member
I am looking for a good set of aggressive tire chains that would fit a JD 4300 R-1 tires the front tires are 7-16 and the back tires are 12.4-24. I do not have much clearance on the back tires.I would like a log skidder style tire chain if possible,but would be open to other suggestions of styles etc.

Thanks in advance

/ Tire Chains #3  
Visit www.labonville.com Request their catalog. Not all their tractor tire chains are on their web site. They carry real tire chains.

Bob

/ Tire Chains #4  
<font color="blue"> They carry real tire chains. </font>
What are 'real' tire chains? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Tire Chains #5  
And I thought tirechains.com sold real tire chains /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tire Chains #6  
a major manufacturer of tire chains is St. Pierre Chain and Rope. They serve the New England area and Henry, one of the owners is a great guy to do business with. Very honest and reputable person and company... and they are more than just tire chains..... horse shoes, and more.........web page

/ Tire Chains #8  
The kind you can climb trees with! Ring, diamond pattern, square pattern, all with studs.

/ Tire Chains #9  
The kind Vermonters need in late winter and early spring when our world turns to ice. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Pete