tilt-tatch

/ tilt-tatch #1  

albert

Bronze Member
Tractor
Toolcat D
Anyone have experience using a tilt-tatch on a Toolcat? Interested in perhaps using one with my clamshell bucket to help crown my road and establish drainage ditches.

/ tilt-tatch #2  
I always thought that a tilt-tatch would be very useful. I too would use it to maintain my driveway crown. I know xfaxman has one.

/ tilt-tatch #4  
Anyone have experience using a tilt-tatch on a Toolcat? Interested in perhaps using one with my clamshell bucket to help crown my road and establish drainage ditches.
Yep, it should work good for that.
Here is mine:
P7190007.JPG
P7190008.JPG
P7190009.JPG

With the Land Plane:

P8290004.JPG
P8290011.JPG
P8290010.JPG

/ tilt-tatch #7  
For those not familiar with Bob-Tach:View attachment 758577
I did a TBN search a while back to find a couple threads where guys custom fit cylinder(s) to their SSQA to convert to "Bob-Tach" but no luck. Anyone point me to those threads?

I see that Bobcat also has automatic attachment of hydraulic couplers for 3rd function attachments. Can't seem to find it right now.

/ tilt-tatch #8  
I did a TBN search a while back to find a couple threads where guys custom fit cylinder(s) to their SSQA to convert to "Bob-Tach" but no luck. Anyone point me to those threads?

I see that Bobcat also has automatic attachment of hydraulic couplers for 3rd function attachments. Can't seem to find it right now.
Here are a couple of those threads about hydraulic conversions, even one with an electric actuator:

/ tilt-tatch
Can anybody point me to a used Tilt-Tatch for sale? I'm convinced.

/ tilt-tatch #10  
Can anybody point me to a used Tilt-Tatch for sale? I'm convinced.
Call skid steer dealers in your area and ask them.