Thoughts on Chevy Colorado or Ford Ranger

/ Thoughts on Chevy Colorado or Ford Ranger #141  
Having a Chevy and a Ford (1 personal 1 work) I can tell you I will never own another Ford again. In fact, my company bought 6 Ford F250's (2019) and all 6 had issues to the point they all were traded in for either Chevy or Dodge. Despite the mechanical issues the Ford also road rougher and sucked more fuel. Also, the Ford felt cheaper quality overall. Also try the Fords hands free calling at road speed. It sucks worse than their mechanical quality.
Hmmm, Interesting. Our 2019 F350 CC LB 4x4 Lariat feels more solid yet rides almost car like and feels like way better quality than the other brands to me.
The hands free calling works great, even at 80mph on the highway. Only issue so far was early on the AC wasn't working and they found an O-Ring that was damaged during assembly, had it fixed and recharged in just a few hours under warranty.

/ Thoughts on Chevy Colorado or Ford Ranger #142  
Hmmm, Interesting. Our 2019 F350 CC LB 4x4 Lariat feels more solid yet rides almost car like and feels like way better quality than the other brands to me.
The hands free calling works great, even at 80mph on the highway. Only issue so far was early on the AC wasn't working and they found an O-Ring that was damaged during assembly, had it fixed and recharged in just a few hours under warranty.

Ayuh, no issue with my '19 F350 either.

/ Thoughts on Chevy Colorado or Ford Ranger #144  
My company bought 6. All 6 had AC issues, 2 had to have their front end replaced. 4 had issues with their front differentials (they needed to be replaced). All 6 you can't use the hands free going above 40mph. The company wasn't too pleased with the gas milage of the Fords compared to their other vehicles. They did tow well but rode very rough when not loaded. Not to mention the stock tires on the F250 had ZERO traction in the snow. Oh and 3 had backup camera issues. 1 of the 6 spent more time in the garage than on the road. 1 at 30k miles had to have a new transmission.