Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #261  
This is an ad for a mobile welder, he is showing some things he's done.

I can't figure out if I am impressed... or just really really concerned that he'd go to the trouble.

Blade before.JPGBlade after.JPG

/ Those Craigslist photos #263  
... or just really really concerned that he'd go to the trouble.

View attachment 509734View attachment 509735
Beating a new piece of sheet metal to match the curve of that skeleton then welding it in makes sense to me - but I'm frugal (cheap). :)

As for the first photo what is he illustrating? That he used a cutting torch to remove the old panel? Why show that? It sure detracts from the attractiveness of his second photo.

/ Those Craigslist photos #264  
why would you put your name on CL .. someone buy these and help this guy out! Not a photo but just as good.
Rockford Fosgate PL2-212 - $250 (Dublin) hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

BEST CASH OFFER! AND PLEASE! SERIOUS BIDS ONLY!

Brandon Tucker
show contact info

My name is Brandon Tucker and after just getting married 3 months ago, my new wife demands that I get rid of my Rockford Fosgate PL2-212. She thinks they are too load and harmful to our new family! So... In an effort to be a great husband and father, I have decided to give them up. My misfortune can be your good-fortune! My suggestion to you is... DONT GET MARRIED!!!!!

Below is a detail description of my Rockford Fosgate PL2-212. They are great condition! They sound great! and they are "Rockford Fosgate" need I say more. For those who know about Rockford Fosgate, you know this is a great opportunity. And those who do not, ask a friend or anyone who owns or owned anything Rockford Fosgate and they will tell you all about the brand, sound, and durability.

Description:

Punch Stage 2 Woofer: The enclosure houses two 12" single voice coil, 8 ohm woofers. The speakers are a parabolic injection molded polypropylene cone-type woofer with a foam surround. The woofers feature a 2" voice coil, steel basket, 60 ounce magnet and a linear spider.

Power Handling: Combined, the subwoofers can handle up to 400 watts RMS power and 800 watts peak power.

Solid MDF Construction: The enclosure is constructed of high quality 5/8" MDF (medium-density fiberboard), which resists flexing and has anti-resonant qualities.

Vented Enclosure: The vented enclosure is aided by precision construction through computer design. The enclosure consists of two front-firing 12" single voice coil woofers with dual tuned front ports. The box has an internal volume of 2.70 cubic feet.

Tuned Ports: The enclosure uses two proprietary high-flow, low-noise ports to help produce deep and loud bass efficiently. The ports are side by side on the front of the box and located in between the two mounted woofers.

Box Carpeting: The enclosure is finished with high-density carpeting for superior durability. The top, bottom, front and back of the box are covered in black carpet. The sides of the box have a black plastic end-cap with the Rockford Logo cut-out inside of it.

Speaker Terminals: The subwoofer enclosure uses two sets of 4 AWG binding posts to connect your amplifier to the speaker box. The binding posts are located on the left side of the box (as you face the front of the box).

Wiring Configurations: The two sets of speaker terminals allow you to wire the box in the following configurations:

• 4-ohm Mono: You can wire the two terminals in parallel to a single amplifier channel to obtain a 4-ohm monaural load. Many amplifiers allow you to bridge two channels to a single 4-ohm load.

• 8-ohm Stereo: You can wire each of the two terminals directly to two individual amplifier channels for an 8-ohm stereo load.

• 16-ohm Mono: You can wire the two terminals in a series configuration to a single amplifier channel to obtain a 16-ohm monaural load.

BEST CASH OFFER! AND PLEASE! SERIOUS BIDS ONLY!

/ Those Craigslist photos #265  
Those are usually scams..

/ Those Craigslist photos #270  
Hahaha ... yeah, I didn't get it at first either. That's funny.

It took me a bit too. he has probably went through his entire life calling them "settling" torches..