This is interesting Web Security?

/ This is interesting Web Security? #21  
"Running Linux off of a USB and in VM to make the internet connection is good practice too."

You can't make a baby that way. :) LOL....

/ This is interesting Web Security? #23  
You know you can't catch the types of things you guys seem worried about surfing Martha Stewart's site learning how to make candles out of tuna cans...! just sayin...!

/ This is interesting Web Security? #27  
Where have you been picking them up at? Asking for a friend.
LoL...when it comes to trying to be clever...don't quit yer day job...

/ This is interesting Web Security? #30  
I use Firefox on Windoze 10 with uBlock Origin running to help keep the bad stuff away. Also have the Facebook Container extension installed, which sandboxes the Facebook session.
After visiting Facebook I clean all the cookies, history and cached data. I think this helps keep the tracking and intrusiveness to a dull roar.
Also use BleachBit frequently for a clean machine. Might help reduce tracking, and probably helps performance, as the system doesn't have to deal with all that unneeded junk data buildup.

I very rarely go to Facebook on my phone, and only use Firefox if I do. I immediately clean up afterwards. There are three Facebook services baked into the phone (LGV30) that can't be removed. I set them to disabled. Someday I might root the phone to remove those, but I depend on it too much right now to risk bricking it.