This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player

/ This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player #2  
Must be playing air guitar......

/ This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player #3  
This who you mean?

His daddy in law ain't bad either!

/ This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player #4  
To be honest, I really like jazz on the guitar. This is the most live music in the world. Watching a performance at a jazz club is an incredible feeling. These are the times when you really enjoy your life

/ This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player #6  
Try this on for size. It don't get much better than this! ;)

/ This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player #7  
I like it when jazz plays the guitar. I think it's the best instrument in jazz. These seven strings give such a sound and such a pleasure. Especially when the guitar is a real master.

/ This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player #9  
I like it when jazz plays the guitar. I think it's the best instrument in jazz. These seven strings give such a sound and such a pleasure. Especially when the guitar is a real master.
I started playing guitar in the early 50's, and I'll admit, I have never seen or even heard of a 7 string guitar...12 string, yes, but not a 7 string...but then country music musicians stick pretty much to the 6 string. You learn something every day.

/ This guy I think is a pretty good guitar player #10  
CGP....

Certified Guitar Player
i've seen a number of docs re the nashville music scene. turns out chet atkins was pivotal in its development. not so much as a musician as much as a studio manager, he was one of the first.

he was maybe the best guitar player ever, maybe. stories about him going into a recording session suggesting the session guitar player to play a little differently etc etc,

after a while chet got impatient, takes the guys guitar and plays the lick himself and says, now play it that way!

i hear he was pretty tuff.