Third Function Part #

/ Third Function Part # #1  

Beezz27

Bronze Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti DK40SE HST, 1975? Ford 3000
I am looking for the part number for the factory third function kit. I think it is made by TYM but either way I can't find any information online (even on the RK website) as to where to order one. I called our local RK and the "tractor guy" is not in today lol. Any info on part numbers and/or where I can order the kit would be much appreciated.

/ Third Function Part # #2  
Beezz27, what year and model is your tractor. I have the 2018 RK37HC and I purchased my kit from my local Rural King the first part of the year. The newer models came with the joystick that already had the third function button on it. Mine I had to get the kit that included a new joystick. Not sure if I still have the paperwork or not but I can look. I'm not even sure if the part numbers on the kits changed or stayed the same. I'll look and see what I can find and then you should be able to track something down. By the way, my Rural King had the kit on the shelf.. I is made by TYM and if I remember correctly it was $799. That included all hardware and hoses made to the correct length. It'll probably be tomorrow before I can get the info but I'll try for this evening......Don

/ Third Function Part # #3  
I found the paperwork for my 3rd function kit. I Googled the part number and it took me to the RK Tractor site that lists all the part numbers for the kits depending on the loader model.

Grapple and 3rd function kits

I noticed that the prices haven't been updated because it shows the price for the RK37 as $749 which I know was the old price. It increased by $50 this year. The chart shows the part numbers for all the loader model kits. What I would ask if you decide to go with the RK kit is if the joystick is included unless you have a newer model that the joystick is already 3rd function kit ready.

/ Third Function Part # #4  
On the RK25/ TYM25, the 3rd function setup is different between the 2 tractors. On the TYM, it is a true 3rd function with an extra set of lines from the loader valve all the way to right begind the loader bucket. The tractor comes from the factory with the two buttons already on loader control stick. The RK25 3rd function is actually a diverter valve mounted up on the crossmember.

TYM25:
Screenshot_20220520-193354_Samsung Internet.jpg

RK25:

Screenshot_20221106-192237_Gallery.jpg

Kinda weird that 2 tractors that are essentially the same use 2 totally different setups for the 3rd function.

/ Third Function Part #
Perfect Thank you guys for the info! I was able to get in touch with my local RK and got one ordered, says it will likely be a few weeks for it to come in.
Oh and this is for an RK55 with a 110 loader
Price is/was 852 (after sales tax)

/ Third Function Part # #6  
Is your tractor one of the newer models that the joystick is already configured with the button? There are a couple good YouTube videos out there for installing on the RK.............

/ Third Function Part #
Yes sir it is, It's a 21 model. I will try to remember to snap a few pics of the install.

/ Third Function Part # #8  
Be happy because taking the joystick apart is a real pain. Let us know how the install goes.

/ Third Function Part # #9  
Beezz27, don't forget to protect your radiator when you get your grapple. The grill guard that's on there won't stop anything from going through unless it's over 12" in diameter. I took my grill guard to a local metal working shop locally and asked them to weld expanded metal over it They called me the next day that they had it ready and I was really happy with the work they did. I figured they would weld several spots on each side but they welded each spot where the expanded metal contacted the guard. That's about 25 welds on each side. All welds were ground smooth, cleaned up and the entire guard painted.

1668287298962.png