Thinking about trading in 2003 JD 4110 TLB for new 1533 TLB with Grapple Bucket

/ Thinking about trading in 2003 JD 4110 TLB for new 1533 TLB with Grapple Bucket #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
The 4110 has served me well and I love it, but I've outgrown its usefulness now that I've started expanding the pastures. Just wondering what everyone's experience has been with Mahindras, especially this model. I've really become dissatisfied with JD quality and the ridiculous pricing as of late. 😡 I also dislike the way Deere has been strong arming the older dealerships into modernizing into a cookie cutter design and how they prefer conglomerates

/ Thinking about trading in 2003 JD 4110 TLB for new 1533 TLB with Grapple Bucket #2  
The 4110 has served me well and I love it, but I've outgrown its usefulness now that I've started expanding the pastures. Just wondering what everyone's experience has been with Mahindras, especially this model. I've really become dissatisfied with JD quality and the ridiculous pricing as of late. I also dislike the way Deere has been strong arming the older dealerships into modernizing into a cookie cutter design and how they prefer conglomerates

The 1533/1538 are Mitsubishi tractors with the Mahindra motor. Hard to find folks who are unhappy with these machines. I have enjoyed my 1538.

/ Thinking about trading in 2003 JD 4110 TLB for new 1533 TLB with Grapple Bucket #3  
First off, let me say that I am 100% biased (I work for a Kubota Dealer) so take everything I say in that context. If you are thinking about getting a new tractor, I would also price an equivalent Kubota. The Kubota is more comfortable and refined (in my opinion). Mahindra used to be much cheaper than JD and Kubota, but over the last 3-4 years they have had multiple price increases. Now, all three brands are very similar in price (each area is of course different, since individual dealers set the selling prices for their area). Also, both JD and Kubota are fighting to keep Mahindra from growing anymore, so in some areas they actually will provide dealers with funds to help combat Mahindra sales. I wold suggest driving both brands, getting solid quotes on both, and then make a decision. Also, remember that the Kubota is designed and built by Kubota, the Mahindra is a re-branded tractor. No matter what you do, good luck and I hope you love whatever tractor you buy.