These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one?

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #1  

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
I was looking for something entirely different and stumbled on a whole series of these.

b729761538cb3dd758c515a9b710349e.jpg

be328cdcb9bc8b1d914044fa426b66d9.jpg

Repurposed_Car_Parts_5.jpg

f981dbae25c3a6a70cbbbb0cde21e8e3.jpg

I'm not too wild about the last one, but I could see something in a smaller barn/shed as tool storage where the bed would fold open and be a workbench.

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #2  
How 'bout the side of a utility bed on the wall as a tool/storage. Hmmm, I may have to look into that!

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #4  
Seeing more pickup bed/tailgate benches and couches for sale around here in the last two years, since I first seen one I have wanted to do a fold down tailgate work table in my shop but just have not gotten around to doing it. This is what you see a lot of around here. 295.00 is what they are asking for this one.

1D70987C-A8DF-47DC-BE0F-163CFA6D3FF6.jpg

Last edited:
   / These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #5  
I've had the back seat of my 67 GMC suburban as a sofa in the shop for about 25 years. Comes in handy for a quick nap.

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #6  
I have wanted to make a bench using the tailgate from grandfathers last truck. The truck is on a family members property and not sure they would be willing to part with the tailgate.

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #7  
Finally.

A Good Use for a Chevy.

:laughing:

Not my cup of tea, but that's ok too. I've seen them around. Also with using the trunk out of a 50's vintage car as well.

Good for a "man cave" I guess (whatever those are).

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #8  
They look neat, but how do they sit ? I had a great uncle who was a car dealer, and got a Thunderbird char from Ford. It was a lousy turquoise color, but it was pretty comfortable from what I remember.

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #9  
I have wanted to make a bench using the tailgate from grandfathers last truck. The truck is on a family members property and not sure they would be willing to part with the tailgate.
they have more right to the truck than you?.

/ These are kinda' neat! Anybody done one? #10