The Storm is coming in November.

/ The Storm is coming in November. #1  

Mark @ Everlast

Advertiser
The Storm 215C that is. But for those of you who follow us, you've probably already gotten "wind" of it. (pun intended). For those of you that don't or haven't checked Facebook or other social sites yet...It's a new product we have that includes MIG, Stick and Plasma. It's another industry first. Everlast was the first in MIG/TIG/Stick portable units, first in MIG/AC-DC TIG/Stick units, and TIG, Stick Plasma units. We've taken our experience and applied it to create the first MIG/Stick/Plasma unit. The unit has been in development since 2019. So, no this isn't a rushed, pieced together product.
The Storm 215C has about everything you can ask for for basic fabrication needs. It includes 200A MIG capability, 160A Stick Capability, and 40A plasma cutting capability. It has a 8" roll capacity, and can accept 4"
It has new synergic functions too with the PowerSet function which makes setup simple and no fuss. If you want manual mode, you get manual mode. To date this is probably our most advanced, yet simple to use units we have ever produced.

Duty Cycle is set at 35% at maximum output for each process. It is also dual voltage for those needing ultimate portability.

As usual, it comes with a 5 year warranty.

Right now it is in production and we are accepting pre orders for late Nov. Delivery...shooting for Black Friday release...

Preorder sales price is: $1299.00. Regular price after they come in will be over 1700.00 If you have questions or want to preorder, give me a call at the number below.

There are some videos on it about to release. I'll update here with links.

Attachments

• Storm 215 Front.png
    Storm 215 Front.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 192
  • Storm 215 Back.png
    Storm 215 Back.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 192
  • Storm 215 Accessories..png
    Storm 215 Accessories..png
    3.5 MB · Views: 191
  • storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 190
   / The Storm is coming in November. #2  
Here's a question, do these (or your Tig/stick/plasma units) support plasma gouging?

If it did I could see this being a real handy unit for small jobs on service calls. Instead of having to bring multiple machines or drag out the big engine drive that can run an airarc for a half hour job....

/ The Storm is coming in November.
No. Just cutting. For serious gouging you need 80 amps or more and high duty cycle. Our stand alone units do it, but because they are higher duty cycle...and they still are for light gouging 60A and under. The 80 and 100A units would be best for this.

/ The Storm is coming in November. #4  
Ooh. Tempting. I don't have any welding gear yet, but have made a promise to myself that I will get into it soon - the idea of a dual or tri-process machine is very appealing to me. What kind of power outlet supply will I need in my garage for something like this? 230v, 30amp?

Solid sale price!

/ The Storm is coming in November.
Inrush is right at 30A. I'd recommend a 40A since it is a tad over at maximum. But any good slow trip 30A would work. But that is betweeen you and your electrician and code official.

/ The Storm is coming in November. #6  
No. Just cutting. For serious gouging you need 80 amps or more and high duty cycle. Our stand alone units do it, but because they are higher duty cycle...and they still are for light gouging 60A and under. The 80 and 100A units would be best for this.
Thanks. Makes sense now that you mention it.

Looks like quite a nice machine, I'm sure it'll prove very popular

/ The Storm is coming in November. #7  
What's shipping cost?

/ The Storm is coming in November. #8  
I priced my MTS251si on Amazon Prime and direct from Everlast + shipping. The net price was within ~$10 either way. I bought from the company. btw, with my shaky hands the synergic function is a must-have. That also means I don't TIG and had to buy a separate plasma cutter. If I'd waited for the Storm ...

/ The Storm is coming in November. #9  
So your container ship from China finally unloaded. Happy for ya. Wasn't the Evergiven was it?