The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #591  
We watched the movies free on TV. They were definitely entertaining but nothing beyond entertainment for us

/ The Resting Place. #592  
I dunno, it’s like Disney for me…. Weird fantasy crap, I prefer funny cartoons or real actors doing creative fantasy

I never was into “weird” Disney cartoons

/ The Resting Place. #593  
I'm often surprised by the things I like, which I'd expect not to. I tend toward things like any Jack Ryan movie or series, and any historical war drama, but then I'll watch a silly Pixar movie with my kids and absolutely love it. So although I've never seen any Harry Potter, I'd not make any assumptions about it. Clearly, enough other people seem to think it's damn good.

/ The Resting Place. #595  
I'm often surprised by the things I like, which I'd expect not to. I tend toward things like any Jack Ryan movie or series, and any historical war drama, but then I'll watch a silly Pixar movie with my kids and absolutely love it. So although I've never seen any Harry Potter, I'd not make any assumptions about it. Clearly, enough other people seem to think it's damn good.
I did like some Pixar stuff I took my grandkids to

/ The Resting Place. #596  
I dunno, it’s like Disney for me…. Weird fantasy crap, I prefer funny cartoons or real actors doing creative fantasy

I never was into “weird” Disney cartoons
Comeon - tell you didn't enjoy Jessica Rabbit. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
If you like cartoon comedy watch the 1994 Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz movie The Mask.
Smokin! ;)

/ The Resting Place. #597  
Comeon - tell you didn't enjoy Jessica Rabbit. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
If you like cartoon comedy watch the 1994 Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz movie The Mask.
Smokin! ;)
I have never seen Jessica Rabit, and have not watched Jim Carry since the 80’s. Actually I find him quite obnoxious these days!

/ The Resting Place. #598  
have not watched Jim Carry since the 80’s. Actually I find him quite obnoxious these days!
I used to agree with you on that, then I saw the version of A Christmas Carol that he did with Disney, in which he voiced nearly every character. Simply amazing, maybe even my favorite production of that old story, and I have nearly every one of them on DVD going back to the 1930's. In any case, seeing that movie really changed my perspective on his abilities.

/ The Resting Place. #599  
I used to agree with you on that, then I saw the version of A Christmas Carol that he did with Disney, in which he voiced nearly every character. Simply amazing, maybe even my favorite production of that old story, and I have nearly every one of them on DVD going back to the 1930's. In any case, seeing that movie really changed my perspective on his abilities.

I do not care about his abilities, the dude has very bad character!

/ The Resting Place. #600  
When watching a movie, I rarely put much interest or care into the character or interests of the performer, one way or the other. I know most celebrities believe, or would like to think we do, but I do not.