The Perfect Day: By MossRoad

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #11  
Happy(belated)Birthday to you young man,and many...many more trips around the sun for you.:)

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #12  
Everybody deserves a perfect day on their birthday. Happy Birthday.

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #13  
Happy Birthday MR !!! You are blessed and you know how to appreciate the important things of life.

God Bless

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad
Thanks, everyone. :)

I've told my wife and kids on a number of occasions... if I die right now don't be sad. I'm a happy man. Family, wife, kids, friends, health, etc... I am always very aware how fortunate I am and how easily things can change. Count your blessings when you get 'em, folks! :D

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #15  
Happy birthday MR! Sounds like you had a great day even though you didn't get to play on the tractor. :) Tomorrow's another day.

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #16  
BTDT said:
Your mind must be slippin a little. You should have pulled the PT out on the ice and fished from the tractor seat.:D Ice may not have been that thick though. Congrats on another year.

There you go. Quick attach fishing pole attachment. You could use the bucket curl to jig with. Happy Birthday.

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #17  
MossRoad said:
Last Saturday was my 46th birthday. We got up early, the sun was out, and we made pancakes for breakfast. I used some very good Vermont maple syrup on my stack.

:D

Afternoon David,
A good day indeed ;) your makin me hungry :) Happy Birthday a bit late ;)

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #18  
scott vt...good looking Farmall in your pic!

/ The Perfect Day: By MossRoad #20  
Hopefully you will have a mess more perfect days going forward too!