The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #341  
Plus if your welding,cutting, or grinding you won't burn through countless pairs of boot laces.
Never burned thru a pair, but I have cauterized a few!

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #342  
High quality flashlights.

Always bought cheaper ones, thinking "The kids will lose it before I break it, so might as well get a cheap one."

High quality flashlights are definitely worth the extra money.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #344  
What brand? I keep thinking steel toes W/O metatarsal is only half right.
My employer would kick in a few bucks if we bought our work boots from a shoe store down the street from the plant.

I wanted to add the brand name in my original post but I couldn't remember it. When I retired, 19 years ago, I pitched them.

Funny thing, I broke a toe and it developed a giant blood blister last year....I should have kept them.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #345  
High quality flashlights.

Always bought cheaper ones, thinking "The kids will lose it before I break it, so might as well get a cheap one."

High quality flashlights are definitely worth the extra money.
But FREE HF work well and can be spread everywhere!
I used to have so many my son thought they gave them to me at work (maybe because I complained of being a mushroom :) )
Now I jumped up to the Dewalt 20V flashlights. Excellent flood or spot.
Even the knock-off one at work is great.
I've got most of their line of flashlights, except no DCL040. I've used the DCL043 for tractor headlights, I keep a DCL044 stuck to the frig, and I've several DCL050's scattered around. One 050 I keep on a 12AH Flexvolt battery for "emergency" lighting when the power goes out. Darn thing lasts forever.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #346  
A corded leaf blower. For years I simply swept the Fall leaves off my side walks, porch and out of the open garage/shop. But after getting the leaf blower it makes the task easy and as a bonus the leaf blower is fantastic at cleaning the vacuum cleaner filters and it just replaces using an air compressor for such type of tasks.

I liked it so much I picked up a cheap battery powered leaf blower for light duty.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #347  
I'll throw in a plug for Fenix flashlights, a small one, but a plug nevetheless.

Over 10 years ago I bought a Fenix LD22 at REI. Main reason for getting it at REI was at that time they still had a lifetime guarrantee on everything they sold.

About a year or so ago I pulled that flashlight out of the door pocket of the truck and the batteries had corroded. My fault but no worries because REI would cover it. Right? Not so fast. They had to have proof of purchase and I could not find a reciept for the light. A year or two from now when I'm not looking for it I will come across it.

So I decided to send it to Fenix anyway to see what they would do. Wasn't holding out much hope of anything. But, Fenix actually determined the problem was in the end cap. Maybe, maybe not caused by the corrosion but they offered me a decent discount on a new light or they would replace the end cap and it would work - how long who knows.

I thought that was a decent trade off. I would have reather had a brand new updated model but my flashlight works fine and I can still use the discount if I decide I want to do so. So, Way To Go Fenix. They exceeded expectations.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #348  
Now I jumped up to the Dewalt 20V flashlights. Excellent flood or spot.
Even the knock-off one at work is great.
My wife bought me the DeWalt LED flashlight when they were expensive.
Somebody else liked it more than me and stole it with a 60V MAX battery :(
There’s $300 lost.

I need to replace it. I might get the knock off. Amazon?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #349  
Over the yrs I acquired 2 Ryobi 18v stand up flashlights. I have a big Ryobi collection and lots of batteries. I like that these stand up alone and have an adjustable beam. Recently bought a brighter bulb (cheap on Amazon) for both. I have 3 smaller super bright tactical flashlights, they all share the same smaller batteries too.
HD everybody hates a thief.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #350  
Surefire makes really nice very bright flashlights, expensive though.