The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #42  
35 gal fuel caddy makes filling the hard to reach fuel tank on my l4150 no longer a messy balancing act holding a funnel and fuel can chore. rattle canned yellow sharpied diesel on it, and added aftermarket fuel filtration. Can fill both my Kubotas and mini x 2x + before I need to refill caddy.

Attachments

• KIMG1486.JPG
    KIMG1486.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
   / The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #43  
Tractor. 25 gallon 10’ boom sprayer for the ATV. Cordless impact wrenches and torque wrenches

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #44  
Bush Burro ATV trailer. I have used it to haul wood, dirt, rocks, friends, killed game, darn near everything. But also the impact driver and tractor are up there too.

5013146.jpg

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #45  
Small battery operated circular saw. So much lighter than the regular size, charge lasts for a lot of cuts and actually bought it for my wife. But I like it so much, my regular sized one is in it’s carry case and doubt it will ever come out.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #46  
Had a concrete slab poured in front of my 20 year old shop 3 years ago, if I had realized how helpful the slab would be I would have spent the money to have it poured when I built the shop.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #47  
I'm really poking myself for not getting a hook-a-roon 35 years ago. What a back saver when working up fire wood. I thought the pulp hook was the end all back then. I recently have proven myself wrong.
If you burn wood for heat, get one!

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #48  
My WoodMaxx WM8-H. Hands down. I have had it about six or seven years now. I agonized over it for a couple years before buying. I chip almost everything from fencerows, orchard, standing trees limbs, blow down. I don't build bigass brushpiles to burn. I can hook and unhook in a matter of minutes with my Pat's quick hitch and be ready to rock and roll in no time at all. It has been a great machine for me. Other thing is top tier pressure washer from Northern. I screwed around with those gypo electric jobs you can buy anywhere that don't last worth a hoot. Big diff from the 89 dollar special to the 1300 dollar Honda/Cat pressure washer. Yabo!!

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #49  
For tools it would be my Stihl AP battery blower…

It was an afterthought since already had the charger and batteries.

Never knew I needed one or would use it often.

Last edited:
   / The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #50  
I think someone may have already mentioned one, but since I used it another half-dozen times over the last week, I'm calling out my Bosch StarlockMax oscillating tool. I was mostly doing interior carpentry back when I bought it, so I got the highest-power corded option they had at the time. But lately I seem to be using it outdoors more and more, and wish I had a cordless version. Might have to buy another one. :)

Somehow I made it through nearly 40 years of life before realizing how damn useful this tool is, for all of those jobs that require a lot of time and elbow grease. It's most useful for undercutting door casings when changing flooring thickness, but this weekend's job was carefully plunging into several buried PVC conduits, believing I had identified which of the bunch were unused versus containing wiring, but never quite sure until you cut. With the Osc, you can carefully scarf out a window and peak inside, before commiting yourself. Since I already had it out in the yard, I also used it for cutting a bunch of drain pipe and even PVC conduit, and found it does a nice clean job of that. Better and easier than the classic hack saw or recip saw.

1687188895667.png