The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #271  
Leatherman Surge. Damn near shower with it.
leatherman.jpg

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #272  
No, she was against it, shes now my X wife. lol (and im better off for it!)
The older we have gotten, the the happier I am that she divorced me in 1981. It was worth every penny. She's turned into a real PITA, and I pity her present husband. But we have two great children and four grand children.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #273  
I had a wonderful wife couldn't ask for a better one. We very seldon
had an argument and when we did she or I would spout off and that
was the end of it no future in ranting on and on life is too short for that
sort of thing. We never argured about something expensive we would
sit down and talk it over to get the best product. Life was sweet!

willy

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #274  
The first on is gone. The second one is still here but I'm not not dead yet

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #276  
   / The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #279  
One of them Slovenian wives, like the orange guy got.
Had a wealthy neighbor who bought himself a bride from Kazakhstan. He was in his 50's, and she was a beautiful tall blonde in her early 20's. They clearly had nothing in common, but I will admit she was one fine looking girl.

Shortly after the wedding, she started packing on the pounds, to where within a year or two all of the neighbors had noticed and were chuckling behind his back. Not to pick on anyone's weight problem, but she got and stayed rather large over the first few years of their marriage. I hope he likes that sort of thing, but we lost touch after I moved away.

Point is, wives are something maybe better found than bought.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #280  
Had a wealthy neighbor who bought himself a bride from Kazakhstan. He was in his 50's, and she was a beautiful tall blonde in her early 20's. They clearly had nothing in common, but I will admit she was one fine looking girl.

Shortly after the wedding, she started packing on the pounds, to where within a year or two all of the neighbors had noticed and were chuckling behind his back. Not to pick on anyone's weight problem, but she got and stayed rather large over the first few years of their marriage. I hope he likes that sort of thing, but we lost touch after I moved away.

Point is, wives are something maybe better found than bought.
I bet he didn't even meet her mother either!

2023_08_31_11.28.13.jpg