THE NEW LS XJ2025H

/ THE NEW LS XJ2025H #1  

TractShackTimmons

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS.
20140828_105401.jpg I have received 4 of the new XJ2025H tractors from LS. It looks pretty much the same as the J2030 and J2023 but they have upgraded some options on the tractor. You have more room on the operator platform, suspension seat, chrome around the lights, and a tool box mounted on the right side rear fender. It is a 25 hp Mitsubishi diesel, still has the dual pumps like the 23 did, and the loader is pretty quick like the J2023. I have more pictures but am having problems uploading them onto the site :confused:. I will be installing the mid mount mowers pretty soon and will try to post pics of that as well.

/ THE NEW LS XJ2025H #2  
that's pretty slick, what is the msrp on it with mower? I might need one of those just for a mower and to move compost. Save my other one for the real work.

/ THE NEW LS XJ2025H #3  
The suspension seat will be a nice upgrade. The seat on my 2023 feels like it's pitched forward and I feel like I'm sliding out of the seat when going downhill.

/ THE NEW LS XJ2025H #5  
The midmount mowers your installing, are they driveover decks? A picture of one before you install it would be great.
Thks Jack

/ THE NEW LS XJ2025H
The MSRP of the unit tractor, loader, and belly mower is $18,980. If you talk to your local dealer they can give you a better price. The seat is a huge improvement compared to the 2023. By the sounds of it the new G series tractors will have the same style of seat on them also.

Jack the belly mower is a drive over deck and is really heavy duty. I can post pictures of everything once i get the mower out of the crate and install it.

/ THE NEW LS XJ2025H #7  
The MSRP of the unit tractor, loader, and belly mower is $18,980. If you talk to your local dealer they can give you a better price. The seat is a huge improvement compared to the 2023. By the sounds of it the new G series tractors will have the same style of seat on them also.

Jack the belly mower is a drive over deck and is really heavy duty. I can post pictures of everything once i get the mower out of the crate and install it.

When you see the new seat on the G give a shout out. I've been looking for a replacement since I got my 3038. Those puny springs bottom out as soon as I sit down (235 lbs) 6'. with the seat all the way back there is not enough leg room under the steering wheel(no tilt) to reach the peddles comfortably. Cushions make me feel like I'm sitting to high.