The New Kubota TLB's

/ The New Kubota TLB's #3  
And also:
Finally, on both the L47 and M62, a lever-engaged backhoe crawling mode “allows the operator to slowly creep forward or backward while remaining at the backhoe controls, saving time and enabling more sure-footed operation such as when working alongside a trench,” Kubota says.

/ The New Kubota TLB's
The old L and M series TLB's already had that backhoe creep feature. I don't know why they said that in the new article?

/ The New Kubota TLB's #5  
The old L and M series TLB's already had that backhoe creep feature. I don't know why they said that in the new article?

One thing the article says is the clutch is gone and brakes moved to left side and the go pedal is moved closer to center. A welcomed improvement! Plus it sounds like there is a throttle up feature to get a little extra rpm power when using front loader, another great improvement.

/ The New Kubota TLB's #6  
Kubota builds a great tractor, it was a hard decision to make when I bought a new tractor, got a new JD 3046R w/cab for a great price with a 6 year warranty on the drive train including engine, price was very close for both but in the end JD won out.

/ The New Kubota TLB's #7  
One interesting thing I saw about the new L47 and M62 is that they both have the same displacement engine. (148.5 cubic inch 4 cyl) No indication if the M62 has a turbo or not.