The Log 2 - Another year

/ The Log 2 - Another year #2  
Great flick! Bob

/ The Log 2 - Another year #3  
Thanks for this. I could watch that on a loop for hours.

/ The Log 2 - Another year #4  
Very nice;I really like my Browning cameras.

/ The Log 2 - Another year #6  
Very nice, I saw spring summer and fall.
I wonder is winter to slow or to hard on batteries.

/ The Log 2 - Another year #7  
Nice video.

Did this make anyone else think of those moments when you've been at some location (example: a historical place like the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Tower of London, Pennsylvania Avenue, Times Square, Ellis Island, etc..). You realize you're standing there at this physical (3D) space, 2 coordinates on a map, not even crowded, and it's only that one (1) other dimension (Time) (1 is such a small number! What's the big deal right?) that separates you from the 10's of millions of other people who were there. Otherwise you'd be bumping into Napoleon, or ******, or Henry VIII, Abraham Lincoln, Frank Sinatra, etc...etc...etc..

For me, this video sort of captured those "Wow! Think of all the other people (or creatures) that have been at THIS exact spot." thoughts. And like those creatures at the log, many times you're glad Time did separate you from some of the other occupants!

/ The Log 2 - Another year
Did this make anyone else think of those moments when you've been at some location (example: a historical place like the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Tower of London, Pennsylvania Avenue, Times Square, Ellis Island, etc..). You realize you're standing there at this physical (3D) space, 2 coordinates on a map, not even crowded, and it's only that one (1) other dimension (Time) (1 is such a small number! What's the big deal right?) that separates you from the 10's of millions of other people who were there. Otherwise you'd be bumping into Napoleon, or ******, or Henry VIII, Abraham Lincoln, Frank Sinatra, etc...etc...etc..

Ironically enough, when I watched that video, what I thought about is how many logs across a river I've dealt with, and not once even coming close to realizing the wildlife that may of used that log over a years time exactly how I used the log the same way.

/ The Log 2 - Another year #10  
I was waiting for bigfoot...