The loader on my 1528 (FL1520) can't find the float position

/ The loader on my 1528 (FL1520) can't find the float position #21  
I tought about that as well the guys did weld the pied on the top and it could prevent from punching forward but when I push it slowly it does not touch the plastic. I want a removed that plastic cover to have a better look at it. I just can' disconnect those stupid hose. Some have sugested to lose and hydrilic conection to release pressure. It's my next option but I don't want a do this at the moment. Winter started here. we got 2 foot in the beginning of the week. Normaly I have a polaris sportman 850 with track to move my snow arond. it's a mini bulldozer. but it does not start anymore. I think it's the starter. the sucker did let me down in the midel of the wood. I was lucky enuf that I could still get to it with a truck. So I pulled it back to the cotage. I have to fix it before I break my tractor...With covid parts are hard to get..
Polaris. I worked there. Take the starter off and make sure brushes move freely. Lube each end of armature and install. If it seems to need brushes, order some. Them starters are 500 bucks. Check the external solenoid first and all your connections. Starters last a long time on those. I doubt it is the starter. My dad has an 07 model and uses it daily around a farm. Several people use it. Same starter.

/ The loader on my 1528 (FL1520) can't find the float position
You have to hold it forward.
I have try that the loader lift the front of the tractor. and If I push harder it feel that I'm pushing aigain's a wall and the lever will break. I have to dissemble it to see how it look inside. I feel something is wrong.

/ The loader on my 1528 (FL1520) can't find the float position #23  
I have try that the loader lift the front of the tractor. and If I push harder it feel that I'm pushing aigain's a wall and the lever will break. I have to dissemble it to see how it look inside. I feel something is wrong.
My dad had one for years hooked up backwards. If you pulled back on lever to lift loader, it would drop in float. Wasn't really a problem unless you had people in a basket on the forks. Then you had to watch it. He finally did it right.

My dad had one for years hooked up backwards. If you pulled back on lever to lift loader, it would drop in float. Wasn't really a problem unless you had people in a basket on the forks. Then you had to watch it. He finally did it right.
hmm that is something I did not try.. I'll give it a try. but when I pull back on the leaver the Loader go up. so you say if if was plug wrong if I continue to pull it might go into float? that would be dangerous trying to left something and then engaging float by mistake.

I'll try to see if this is the case. at this point the previus owner had this things for years and had no idea how to use it so I would not be supersized.

hmm that is something I did not try.. I'll give it a try. but when I pull back on the leaver the Loader go up. so you say if if was plug wrong if I continue to pull it might go into float? that would be dangerous trying to left something and then engaging float by mistake.

I'll try to see if this is the case. at this point the previous owner had this things for years and had no idea how to use it so I would not be supersized.
Does not work... it feel that I will break the lever if I pull harder in the down direction.

/ The loader on my 1528 (FL1520) can't find the float position #26  
I have couplers that merely require you to grasp the hose and give a good yank. The female body of the coupler is fixed and the movement of the hose slides the sleeve toward you. When it gets "displaced" enough, it releases the hose.
To reconnect, just push the male tip into the coupler, like plugging a cord into an outlet.
Reconnecting requires that there be no pressure on either side of the coupler, but unplugging can be done under pressure. But if you do, you won't reconnect until you relieve pressure.

EDIT: If sufficient force can't be generated to pull the hose, grasp the elbow with a vise-grip or make a smaller version of a meat hook, 1/4" rod for the J part and some sort of T handle.
Your connectors that come apart and go back together simply by a healthy pull or push are often called "AG connectors" to distinguish them from the flat-face types. These on the loader valve require sleeve movement to release them while yours do not.

/ The loader on my 1528 (FL1520) can't find the float position #27  
Double post

/ The loader on my 1528 (FL1520) can't find the float position #30