Oil & Fuel The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035.

/ The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #11  
If you plant current brushes grow the softer material. The hard ones wear out the commutator rings too fast.

/ The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #12  
Never happen. The EU has grandiose ideas but in reality it won't come to pass. Ever notice how end dates are always way in the future. Reason for that and that reason is, they know it will never happen so make the end date far enough in the future that people will forget about it. Politics, which btw, has no place on this forum.

/ The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #13  
Meanwhile in reality, Germany and other have restarted their coal power plants to make electricity to keep up with demand.
and I just read EU parliament backs labeling gas and nuclear investments as green.

/ The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #14  
and I just read EU parliament backs labeling gas and nuclear investments as green.

how convenient….they know wind and solar cant come close. They know they need fossil fuels to be on the ready in case their virtue signaling results in millions freezing to death.
Yep! Next, they will come for our homes and force us to live in hippie communes and “share love” lol

I call it a “race to the bottom”.

/ The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #15  
I refer to the current morass as sliding down the slippery slope and we are sliding pretty quickly today.

/ The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #16  
At this point in time we need to be able to control electrical production. That means some kind of controllable fuel..... coal, gas, diesel, nuclear, etc. Solar and wind just don't cut it. There is a good chance the fuel and engine of the future isn't even invented yet., but right now nuclear is the closest.

/ The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #17  
At this point in time we need to be able to control electrical production. That means some kind of controllable fuel..... coal, gas, diesel, nuclear, etc. Solar and wind just don't cut it. There is a good chance the fuel and engine of the future isn't even invented yet., but right now nuclear is the closest.

theres a bunch of things I admire about France:

1. They helped us defeat the British in the Revolutionary War
2. Paris- Love it! Beautiful city!
3. The AGCO plant in Beauvais, France that builds the MF & Challenger tractors!
4. Nuclear Power

Last edited:
   / The European Union agrees to eliminate carbon emissions by 2035. #18  
That Omega1 design looks very promising. Hopefully The design can meet all its claims. The size alone would make a huge difference in fuel usage. The big question is would it meet emission standards. I guess we'll see in a few years if it moves past the design stage.