The Collection

/ The Collection #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I pulled up to my shed to add some hydraulic fluid to my Backhoe, and thought this was a good picture. It shows most of my tractors. The dozer is off in the woods, out of the way, and my mowers are behind me, in the shed.

406486517_10231805596745561_6616144330671397567_n.jpg

/ The Collection #2  
It's hard to stop at one...

Mine scattered so not possible to get a group portrait...

I do admire folks that have a barn or outbuildings to keep everything inside.

Sometimes I question my brother but know it's not my place... he put in a lot of work fixing up the old barn but still has equipment outside where it could all be inside.

If I retire I will offer my help to organize...

He's a busy guy and nothing stresses more than having to go look for something...

A few times he called and asked if I had moved or borrowed something and the answer is always no...

The only exception was his extended reach Stihl pole saw I used at moms which was returned ready to use the next morning...

It makes me nervous to borrow things and more so when the owner thinks it never came back...

/ The Collection
I want a shop to put everything is really bad, but I made the mistake of getting animals before I was ready for them, so I’m still chasing my tail for them. Eventually I’ll build it, I just don’t know when.

/ The Collection #4  
I added a 24x24 addition to my garage a couple years ago with the intention of bringing everything home from my rented storage shed and closing out my account.... didn't happen. Somehow it got filled up with a bunch of my kids' items. 🙃

/ The Collection #5  
Good looking family Eddie. (y)

/ The Collection #6  
I want a shop to put everything is really bad, but I made the mistake of getting animals before I was ready for them, so I’m still chasing my tail for them. Eventually I’ll build it, I just don’t know when.
I got rid of the horses. I'm too old to compete. Now I park the car, Skis Steer, Brush hog, and Kubota in the barn. Made a welding shop out the wash rack, and finished 2 stalls into a model airplane shop.

/ The Collection #7  
I have never read anything about the John Deere in the picture.
Do you use it much? Looks like it’s in good shape.
also the little reddish tractor Looks out of place considering the others

/ The Collection #8  
I think the cheapest thing a multiple tractor owner can purchase is a building to cover them when parked. Has nothing to do with rain. Has to do with sunshine. And Eddie is in a more critical area than most of us. :)

/ The Collection
I have never read anything about the John Deere in the picture.
Do you use it much? Looks like it’s in good shape.
also the little reddish tractor Looks out of place considering the others
The Deere is a 2012 5065E 2WD with 65 HP and almost 600 hours on it. I mostly use it for putting round bales out and drilling post holes for my fence. I just added a Light Bar to it last week.

370002022_10231125436181972_1813841146323555812_n.jpg 405444702_10231776627341344_8791049764408220398_n.jpg

The other tractor is a 2003 Century 2535 4x4 with 37HP that became Branson and now TYM. But parts are almost impossible to get for it, so it's probably not going to be around for very much longer. I just use it for pulling the sprayer, or a trailer. It was my first tractor and I put 900 hours on it mowing my place before I got the Massey with the 12 foot batwing.

006 (2).JPG

040.JPG

/ The Collection #10  
I pulled up to my shed to add some hydraulic fluid to my Backhoe, and thought this was a good picture. It shows most of my tractors. The dozer is off in the woods, out of the way, and my mowers are behind me, in the shed.

View attachment 837383
That little Massey looks good!
Now you need a Maxxum with a 5.9L and off you go for round baling! (y)

Last edited: