Comparison The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #121  
You literally have no way of knowing what their future offerings will be, and for what price. Maybe JD will come out with something that is competitively priced.
Oh let me see here...you mean like the D series with no live PTO? 😂 😂 😂

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #123  
oh and what about yanmar? Didn't they make deer tractors which just got painted green and badged Deer?
Yanmar USED to make the smaller JD tractors but not anymore. Yanmar still makes the engines for their smaller tractors.

Its tough to say anything that contains so many parts like cars, trucks, and tractors is made entirely in the USA but JD is certainly made in the USA as much as anything else.

I had an uncle who worked at the Waterloo Iowa plant for years driving a fork lift. I know it paid well with really good benifits.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #124  
I gotta say I am a Fanboi of a fuel filler cap that I don't gotta climb on summpin' to reach.
You would hate my jlg boom lift, schaeff excavator and fiat allis dozer then!

boom lift is by far the highest climb

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #125  
see here...you mean like the D series with no live PTO? 😂 😂 😂

Probably not lol, I had to search to see what a non-live pto was, seems miserable.

My entire point is that you're only really gimping your decision making by pre-excluding brands. If you're buying a 10 dollar stapler then it's probably okay to just go with what you know works. But for something that costs normally 20k and up, I'll spend the 30 minutes to check out JD's website. I know it didn't take me long when I was shopping to drop JD off my list, but I'm glad that I turned that stone just to make sure there wasn't something I might have wanted.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #126  
SSQA is actually a pretty bad system.
I have to disagree.

I'm able to change quickly between four different attachments, all from the comfort of my seat with the exception of open/close the arms.

I set them all up on two 4x4 rails and drive up to them... connect/disconnect.

Selection and price is much better too.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #127  
I have to disagree.

I'm able to change quickly between four different attachments, all from the comfort of my seat with the exception of open/close the arms.

I set them all up on two 4x4 rails and drive up to them... connect/disconnect.

Selection and price is much better too.

Have you ever used a global mount? Just because something works doesn’t mean it’s not a bad design. About the selection. I agree with that part. That’s why I have SSQA.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #128  
Have you ever used a global mount? Just because something works doesn’t mean it’s not a bad design. About the selection. I agree with that part. That’s why I have SSQA.
Not yet. Looks like a fine system , but my goal was access to lots of attachments made by everyone under the sun. I bought a set of forks and stump bucket for under $1K (delivered) year and a half ago. (Probably a bit more than that now :confused:)

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #129  
Are you talking euro and global the same, or different ?. I have always called the set up on my CX105 as being euro. I like better than any other hook up, than any other I have tried.

Pull the lock back before getting on the tractor, drive to the bucket, or what ever, and never have to get back off the tractor to lock the bucket in place. the arm trips and the locking pins lock the bucket , etc, in place. No on and off to connect bucket, etc, up

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #130  
Nothing wrong with SSQA that I know of. The JD system? I see so many people bad mouth it and I wonder if they have ever looked at one. It’s so simple. The only drawback to the JD system is if you have access to a bunch of SSQA attachments. You can also go with an SSQA on a JD. A lot of attachments can be bought with the JD system.