The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel

/ The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Top Poster Of Month
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
Cant load video- lol

Last edited:
   / The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel
Because I can’t load a video? Well, yeah. That is very “internet technology challenged”

/ The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel #4  
No, wanted to load a sound video of a Cummins diesel running. Diesels all sound basically the same.

I worry about you sometimes...lol

No, wanted to load a sound video of a Cummins diesel running. Diesels all sound basically the same.

I worry about you sometimes...lol

Ummmm no, lol, all diesels do NOT sound the basically the same.
I think you need to worry about yourself lol

Last edited:
   / The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel #6  
Could have fooled me. Compression ignition all sounds basically the same muffled through an engine block, but then if and when you get it posted, I'll listen and give you an opinion.

/ The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel #7  
Entirely off subject but what brand of net are you using? Thinking about switching to Kubota 52" over the edge this year.

So you are telling me every diesel sounds the same?
Well, I guess I learn something new every day, cause when I run my MX-270 down the road it sounds VASTLY different than my Kubota M-135X or my MF-7495.
If someone can show me how to load videos, this could truly be fun. Hahaha

/ The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel #9  
I've never gave it much thought one way or another. They all rattle, some more than others and some exhibit more turbo whine than others too. Especially with a straight pipe.

How about the net?

/ The amazing sound of an 8.3L Cummins diesel #10  
If it's on Youtube or Dailymotion or something like that, all it takes is for you post the link on the forum and it will show the video player. It's usually like that at least.

If you're trying to upload your own video directly from your computer or phone to the forum, it doesn't work.

I wanna see (hear?) if that 8.3L sounds just like my little Kubota D640 3 cylinder on my homemade backhoe, as apparently, all diesels sound the same. :)