The 120V Plasma Cutter from Everlast

/ The 120V Plasma Cutter from Everlast #1  

Mark @ Everlast

Advertiser
A few of you in the past with smaller operations have asked me if we would ever release a PowerPlasma that operated on 120V only. And most of you asked me to let you know if we ever got one. Too many to count now. But this is the best I can do: We have a 120V only plasma cutter now!. We've long had the PowerPlasma 50 and 52i which was/is dual voltage. But understandably, if you had only 120V to work with, you pay extra for something you can't use.

We went to the drawing boards, and created the 120V only PowerPlasma 25i XTR. This model is capable of keeping up with about any other unit on the market that is 120V capable and does so at a very reasonable cost.

The unit features auto-set air pressure, low air alert, and duty cycle warning as part of its "easy-to-use" design.

The unit features the Innotec PT 25 torch which is perfect for this unit. The unit has the ability to cut over 3/8" with a severance cut at 3-5 inches per minute, but it really shines on 1/4" and 5/16" material, or thinner of course.

A small compressor is needed for this unit, capable of about 3.5 cu ft per minute at 90 psi. We recommend a 20 gallon capacity for this machine, but a 5 or 10 would do it.

For maximum performance, you should have either a slow blow 20 amp fuse/or 20 A delayed trip breaker, or a standard 30A breaker if the others are not available. The unit rated current is only 18 Amps after inrush is satisfied.

This unit comes with a 5 year warranty.

If you want one, contact me direct for a special shipping included deal.

Attachments

• 25i Front.png
    25i Front.png
    4 MB · Views: 109
  • Panel of PLASMA 25i.JPG
    Panel of PLASMA 25i.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
  • 25i Full.png
    25i Full.png
    3 MB · Views: 114
  • 25i back.png
    25i back.png