Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner!

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner! #1  

fishpick

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4760 & BX24
This is just a message off to everyone who offered their public opinions and some of the nice (and useful) emails this site generated for me a few months back as I was going through the motions to find the "perfect" tractor for me... I'm happy to say I have landed on the most AWESOME Kubota BX24... and love it!
The dealer in Upstate NY I used is: Alexander Equipment 3266 Buffalo St. Alexander, NY 14005; 585 591-2955 - and let me tell you how awesome they are...
We called on a Sat - they stayed open for us to drive there - took us down to the town fair to look at the BX24 I was buying - bought us lunch - let me drive it back to the shop - and delivered it 50 miles to my hose... did I mention the 2 free Kubota hats (one for me and one for my wife "Kubota Head")
SO - long story short - GREAT tractor, love the BH - it was worth the extra cash already - love the 60" deck - love the loader... I'm in love!
Since people like pictures - here's a link to some - enjoy... I'll now be moving to the Kubota forum... thanks again for all the help... and if anyone has questions about this tractor and why I decided on it - feel free to email me!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fishpick/sets/72157594196285267/

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner! #2  
Great!, already stumpin with it! Enjoy!

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner! #3  
Good job !!! I have been going through alternatives and the BX24 will be my tractor. I am getting prices of between 15500 and 16000 for the tractor.

I enjoyed your pics ... post more when you do more work with it!

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner! #4  
When I was buying my Bota I went there. Nice people and I agree the tractor is the bomb......

Hope the fender issue doesn't happen to you. Congrats...

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner! #5  
Don't forget to take the safety triangle sign off the backhoe. Not necessary unless you are traveling on roads and it just obstructs vision while digging.

Nice tractor. Have fun.

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner! #6  
Congratulations on the new machine..

I also bought from Alexander.. Very nice folks..

Dan

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner! #7  
Just waiting to get the new house to make the final decision as to whether we get the BX24. Looking forward to that bright orange unit for sure :)

/ Thanks for the help - I'm a BX24 owner!
I can tell you - I'm glad I didn't go larger... someone somewhere said to buy based on what you will be doing most of the time - and then use finesse when you need it. Great advice - as the BX24 is larger than I thought when I got it home... but what a little tank!