Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,501  
...........and most welcome to chase the humidity away. TG day reminded me more like January hog hunting weather. 40 degrees and drizzling.
Winter comes only in spruts, so we look forward to weather forecasts with a cold front coming.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,502  
So in East Texas we got 2.2 inches of rain Friday night and Saturday early morning. Son said we also got rain in Central Texas but didn't know how much.

Cold weather is teasing us. Is anyone expecting a White Christmas this year?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,503  
Don’t think we will see a white Christmas here but Wednesday night in Texline TX I was driving in this mess. It took me 9hrs to drive from Colorado Springs to Amarillo Wednesday night. I drove from Amarillo to Colorado Springs in 5.5 hrs Wednesday morning. Snow moved in and made a mess of the roads coming out of Colorado and through New Mexico. Long day!

IMG_0146.jpeg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,505  
When we would go quail hunting in the snow on Grandpa's farm, we would put dirt in back of the pickup. That is a lot of manual labor for a 11 year old, but warms you up quick.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,506  
So in East Texas we got 2.2 inches of rain Friday night and Saturday early morning. Son said we also got rain in Central Texas but didn't know how much.

Cold weather is teasing us. Is anyone expecting a White Christmas this year?
We only got 0.1" here on Friday. Still have cracks in ground from summer.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,509  
Coming down in buckets tonight.
Not sure how much, but I'm sure my driveway will be a mud pit....looking forward to gravel.

Merry Christmas to all!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,510  
.34” here so far. Hope you recover soon Brandi! Merry Christmas Everyone!