Terramite T7 Exhaust Configuration

/ Terramite T7 Exhaust Configuration #1  
Tractor
Terramite T7 - 2007
Hey everyone, new member/1st post, I recently picked up a Terramite T7, has been a great purchase, (see pic of my first stump pull) little machine has got some strength to it... my question is on the T7's exhaust, who ever had it before me added a short pipe to push the exhaust down and out. Issue is, it can dump directly onto the loader cylinder depending on how the loader is sitting... Does anyone have any stock photo's of the factory exhaust on a T7 with a Kubota diesel? Or has anyone else modified the exhaust?

Thanks in advance...
Ralph

Attachments

• 1st_stump.jpg
    1st_stump.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 185
  • T7_EX_1.jpg
    T7_EX_1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 168
  • T7_EX_2.jpg
    T7_EX_2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 181
  • T7_EX_3.jpg
    T7_EX_3.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 158
   / Terramite T7 Exhaust Configuration #2  
   / Terramite T7 Exhaust Configuration
Nice, thanks for the find, copied over the pic incase the listing gets removed... Anyone else have this same setup? or is this another possible mod...

Attachments

• T7 ex.jpg
    T7 ex.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Update, received confirmation from Terramite that the short exhaust that Peter-315 found a picture of is one of the stock exhausts Terramite uses... I went ahead and cut my pipe down a bit to try and disperse the exhaust... still not to happy with the configuration but better than before... will look into a better option...
T7_ex_mod.jpg

Last edited:
Another update, made a quick heat shield with an old licence plate, some pex tubing for spacers and a pair of pipe clamps to hold it on... just ran the T7 for a few hours while pulling a stump and both loader cylinders feel the same temp so it seams to be working...

IMG_20200925_151446.jpg