temp and pressure

/ temp and pressure #1  

Anonymous Poster

I've been reading the posts here and else where for several months while looking at tractors. Finally broke down and bought a Yanmar 2000YM. I brought it home Saturday and had to wait until Sunday to work it due to lightning. We put six hours on it yesterday and are both really pleased with it's performance. My only dissatisfaction is the indicator lights. I personally dislike indicator lights with a passion so I can hardly wait to install gauges. My problem is I have not found anything on normal operating ranges. I don't want to acquire the gauges until I have the operating ranges. What should I expect for oil pressure, engine oil temp, and water temp? Thank you for any information provided.

/ temp and pressure #2  
Hmmm..... can't say I know about them little guys,but does your's have a badge-engineered J/D equivalent? If so does it have gauges? Either a Yanmar,or J/D service manual should answer your questions.

/ temp and pressure #3  
Hello,
The YM 2000 and YM2000D are the Japanese equivalent to the YM240 and YM240D, which were made for sale in the USA. From what I have read, there are English parts, owners, and repair manuals available for this tractor.
Visit the Yanmar Tractors Group and post the same question, I am sure that your will get the answers you need. You will need to join to read and post, It is the best site for Yanmar Tractors. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yanmar_Tractors
Thanks,
Cameron