Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,121  
My Chase ATM dispenses anything over $200 with a $100 bill.

Luckily the liquor store/smoke shop has no problem accepting it, unlike my local rural Dollar General.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,122  
I have to wonder about that with increasingly small tabs being paid by CC...on-street parking meters, drive-thru coffee shop/fast food places, etc. It's gotta add up fast. I'm sure all these costs just get passed along.
Of course they get passed along. Every single expense of my business gets passed on to the customer. My customers pay every single one of my bills.
Payrole, taxes, materials, light bill, cc processing fees, all of them. It's the only place my business gets money from. The more I keep my costs down, the less I need to bill my customers.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,124  
Of course they get passed along. Every single expense of my business gets passed on to the customer. My customers pay every single one of my bills.
Payrole, taxes, materials, light bill, cc processing fees, all of them. It's the only place my business gets money from. The more I keep my costs down, the less I need to bill my customers.
This is why some places have a minimum for using plastic.

What I always find odd is that some places claim that CCs cost them more money; while others state that's the case with cash. I have seen a store owner give coffee away because he said the fees are more than he makes off the sale.

No doubt it's an exaggeration yet I can't imagine swiping for a cup of coffee anyhow. That's what the change in the console is for.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,125  
My cc company charges me about 3%. That means I loose 3% on that transaction. Going to the bank with either cash or check costs me nearly nothing.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,127  
The bridge got tired and fell down in Baltimore early this morning... Had some help however by a wayward container ship...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,130  
Reportedly 116k tons going at 8 knots I can't imagine the size or number of bollards or caisons needed to deflect or impede something that big from striking a bridge pier and causing it to collapse. Takes away some of my confidence driving over the Mackinaw bridge a dozen or so times a year in Michigan Especially now when I see lake freighters in the straits.