Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,921  
I saw a news clip about him years ago on TV somewhere. Outstanding work. (y) (y)
He was on Martha Stewart show (I think it was) years ago. He showed how to make a nursery bought $30 shrub into a $150 one in two minutes. He had electric hedge clippers and said "when I say go, turn the pot". As she turned he ran clippers up creating a spiral...those expensive ones you see people have by their door.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,922  
2024_03_16_10.52.22.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,926  
Farrah Leni Fawcett, a sexy icon on the 70's, was relatively unkown before 1974. She did bit commercials until Micheal York saw her at a tennis match and insisted that she be in an up coming Sci-fi motion picture called "Logan's Run." This exposure got her a part on "Charlie's Angles." What happened to her later is sort of sad.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,927  
Farrah Leni Fawcett, a sexy icon on the 70's, was relatively unkown before 1974. She did bit commercials until Micheal York saw her at a tennis match and insisted that she be in an up coming Sci-fi motion picture called "Logan's Run." This exposure got her a part on "Charlie's Angles." What happened to her later is sort of sad.

I had her poster on the back of my bedroom door.