Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,341  
Google shows that I have to drive south out my back yard, through my woods, up a 70 degree embankment that is 45 feet tall, while crossing 3 streams with no bridges, and entering through other peoples back yards, rather than going north following my 1000 foot flat driveway that is clearly seen on google earth.

I have reported it to them 3 different times and they still have not fixed it
Hang in there. It took me multiple tries and a couple of years to get Google to get it right. Apple I'm still working on...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,342  
F35 cockpit

A0F4EC23-F257-46DB-875A-E2A06248267A.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,344  
The build in GPS on my truck and every other vehicle that has the same software shows my house smack dab in the middle of an intersection a few thousand feet away from my actual house.
I kept getting mails/emails from them saying I should update the software for over $100.
When I asked if they had corrected where my house is, they told me to call another company, which told me to call another company, which told me they had no idea if it was corrected.
So, not buying the update when google maps shows my house where it is.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,345  
Amazon uses Google maps. 2 yrs ago they were consistently trying to get to my street from the wrong side a huge water pipeline that is fenced in behind the house. The 10 foot pipe runs 56 miles from the Skinner lake to San Diego. They even dropped packages at the last house on the wrong side. We got to know these people and went to pick our packages up at their house until they finally got it fixed.
Thank goodness for the proof of delivery pictures. Those pictures showed my pkgs on the porch of a yellow house, mine is gray...but we could see a big yellow house across the way :rolleyes:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,346  
Amazon uses Google maps. 2 yrs ago they were consistently trying to get to my street from the wrong side a huge water pipeline that is fenced in behind the house. The 10 foot pipe runs 56 miles from the Skinner lake to San Diego. They even dropped packages at the last house on the wrong side. We got to know these people and went to pick our packages up at their house until they finally got it fixed.
Thank goodness for the proof of delivery pictures. Those pictures showed my pkgs on the porch of a yellow house, mine is gray...but we could see a big yellow house across the way :rolleyes:
Strange you should mention that pipe. Many years ago a grading friend wa doing a project east of SD. He was ripping with a D9 and felt a funny scraping noise as he ripped. They potholed and found the top of that pipe about 3’ down with a 3” deep scar on the top. Just imagine if he had ripped a foot deeper.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,348  
I was grading a washed out road crossing in the desert and a small plane started buzzing me ? Then a Gas Co truck rolled up and told me I was grading on top of a high pressure gas line - Ooops.
Curious why you were grading a road in the desert? Was it your property?