Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,851  
I had/have an old Makita 7.2 drill and case floating around someplace it worked but I was never overly impressed by it.
Mine was great for drywall screws… much better than being tied to a power cord.

The 7.2 flashlight got a lot of use and I also used the 7.2 automobile charger exclusively…
564C38EF-DCD4-41F1-BED2-3978B2A639E9.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,852  
So you are betting your retirement account on wind farms? I hope not.
No, I'm not betting my retirement on it. It's seen some huge gains in recent years, but there's still a lot of potential for that to change in the near future. I don't think energy production will settle into any new stasis for another decade or three. Until some clear new winner emerges, diversification and change will be the only constants.

But I would bet my retirement on coal never regaining its prior market share in this country.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,853  
No, I'm not betting my retirement on it. It's seen some huge gains in recent years, but there's still a lot of potential for that to change in the near future. I don't think energy production will settle into any new stasis for another decade or three. Until some clear new winner emerges, diversification and change will be the only constants.
While utilities may pay as much as 4¢/kWh for wind turbine power, the provider is losing their shirts at that price.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,854  
While utilities may pay as much as 4¢/kWh for wind turbine power, the provider is losing their shirts at that price.
Even with the government waiting to bail out? Or is it because the government...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,855  

The 7.2 flashlight got a lot of use and I also used the 7.2 automobile charger exclusively…View attachment 842281
I think that was the first battery powered screwdriver I ever saw. A friend of mine bought one and when I saw it I remember thinking it was the handiest thing I’d ever seen. He was an electrician and it was worth the cost to him but I didn’t need one that bad.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,856  
Local Ace had the set on sale for Father's Day... $70-$80???

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,857  
UK army is considering allowing beards. Already OK in their air force & navy..

Mustaches were required between 1860 and 1916.

Bruce

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,858  
UK army is considering allowing beards. Already OK in their air force & navy..

Mustaches were required between 1860 and 1916.

Bruce
Maybe that's for the transitioning ones?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,859  

The 7.2 flashlight got a lot of use and I also used the 7.2 automobile charger exclusively…View attachment 842281
I have the makita 7 voltdrill/driver and 9.6v 3" circular saw.
The saw I use to cut furring strips and use it with 3rd party batteries.
Talk about tough tools,

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,860  
A properly tied hangman's noose has 13 loops and the gallows has 13 steps.