Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,701  
What’s ya got hotshot… sounds like the Bees Knees to me and as long as we grab the Bull by the horns all should go according to a Hoyle?… now pass the sarsaparilla please so we can chow down in two shakes of a lambs tail

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,703  
Talking old - I can remember WW2. My mother was always concerned and my father was assigned to duties at Ft Dietrich. I can remember when we were all together as a family again.

I can remember riding in my dads 1934 Ford convertible. I got to ride in the rumble seat. It's what we would call the trunk now-a-days.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,704  
The total area of Africa is 30.4 million square kilometers (11.7 million square miles). The total area of the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) is 9.6 million square kilometers (3.8 million square miles). Africa is more than three times the size of the US.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,705  
Canada has a larger land mass than the United States. The land area of Canada is 3, 855, 103 square miles compared to America's 3, 794, 083, making Canada 1.6% larger that the States.
Russian is almost twice the size of the US 6.6 vs 3.8 Square miles.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,706  
Elephant execution.

1703300410952.png

Bruce

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,707  

The total area of Africa is 30.4 million square kilometers (11.7 million square miles). The total area of the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) is 9.6 million square kilometers (3.8 million square miles). Africa is more than three times the size of the US.

Whopptee D, so what.

Now lets start thinking about what you all are trying to say;
Is Africa a large continent? yes, now to get it back in perspective how many countries compose Africa.
Now start comparing the african continent to the North American Continent, or the European Continent, or the Asian or Eur-Asian.
Mayhaps you should start comparing Continent to continent or Country to country. But it also brings up the question what the hell for or do you have some kind of hidden agenda with this stuff?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,710  
Whopptee D, so what.

Now lets start thinking about what you all are trying to say;
Is Africa a large continent? yes, now to get it back in perspective how many countries compose Africa.
Now start comparing the african continent to the North American Continent, or the European Continent, or the Asian or Eur-Asian.
Mayhaps you should start comparing Continent to continent or Country to country. But it also brings up the question what the hell for or do you have some kind of hidden agenda with this stuff?
Wow Lou, just stuff to know, like for fun.