Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,691  
Getting back to the Wolf/Indian saga, there are always consequences when you take someone else’s territory. So the Germans, Japanese and Russians in addition to the rancher found out.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,692  
Some people need to go back to eating their pine nuts and thinking all the groceries mysteriously just appear in the grocery stores.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,693  
One prominent colonial leader (I wish I could remember which one now) claimed the native Americans would have "likely made themselves extinct" due to massive and continuous inter-tribal war, if the Europeans had not arrived to give them a common enemy. This was later dismissed, but new evidence gives the argument some merit:

So if there is no written record,l how do they know it was the most violent etc....?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,694  
So if there is no written record,l how do they know it was the most violent etc....?
Folks who know a lot more about archeology than me have spent the last 100+ years debating just that, I'm just a reader. But they have some pretty good evidence, science, and interpretation in front of those conclusions.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,695  
Folks who know a lot more about archeology than me have spent the last 100+ years debating just that, I'm just a reader. But they have some pretty good evidence, science, and interpretation in front of those conclusions.
Some of those "scientist" figure most of the dinosaurs had feathers.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,698  
28DA926B-EDE0-48B2-8D35-DDE4C93AB5D3.png