Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,681  
Anmd the bad thing is it tips off the guy behind you that yiou MIGHT be turning.
I've made a similar comment about signaling before pulling out to pass.
All that does is give the guy warning to step on the gas and speed up until your opportunity is gone.

People actually do that.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,682  
I've made a similar comment about signaling before pulling out to pass.
All that does is give the guy warning to step on the gas and speed up until your opportunity is gone.

People actually do that.
I don't usually come across that, although if they do actually speed up, the problem is resolved either way. I was passing them because they were going too slow, not because I need to be at the front of the line.

If someone is just being a dick and blocking you, then slowing back down, then you need a faster passing vehicle! 😛

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,683  
Tell that to the rancher in eastern Oregon, that has 2 dead calves ripped apart by this cute little wolfie...

View attachment 839602
View attachment 839604
Yup, that’s what happens when a rancher invades a territory occupied by wolves for tens of thousands of years and presents a new meal choice for the wolves. It’s the ranchers fault not the wolves.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,684  
I know I'm late to the party, but:
1703252531631.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,685  
If you go to the drive through at the bank, send them 5 x $20 bills, ask for a $100 bill, then they deposit it by accident, you will drive off with your card and receipt and turn your truck inside out looking for a $100 bill.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,686  
Yup, that’s what happens when a rancher invades a territory occupied by wolves for tens of thousands of years and presents a new meal choice for the wolves. It’s the ranchers fault not the wolves.
Soooo, are you ready to surrender your land or farm back to the INDIANS, they were here first for hundreds of years......

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,689  
Only to the very first tribe on the land, not the series of later tribes who took it from earlier ones. :)

Bruce
One prominent colonial leader (I wish I could remember which one now) claimed the native Americans would have "likely made themselves extinct" due to massive and continuous inter-tribal war, if the Europeans had not arrived to give them a common enemy. This was later dismissed, but new evidence gives the argument some merit: