Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,651  
The name of the Batman series character, "The Penguin" was Oswald Cobblepot.

The name of the Simpson's character, "Comic Book Guy" was Jeff Albertson.

The name of the RCA Dog, was Nipper.

Barbie had a younger sister named Skipper.

The Robots designed for "Forbidden Planet" and the "Lost in Space" TV series were designed by the same person...Robert Kinoshita. A Japanese-American who just after graduation from the University of Southern California, was sent to an internment camp at the beginning of WWII.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,652  
An estimated 70% of the world’s cobalt is produced in the the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), in West Africa. The human suffering caused by mining for electric vehicle batteries and wind turbine construction is unimaginable. Children as young as 4 or 5 yrs old are forced to mine cobalt in hard mining operations with no safety equipment or standards in place for as little as $5 a day. The digging is done with hand picks, bars, and shovels.
Nothing very Green or renewable about that
But that is only a recent development. We have sufficient cobalt reserves in the USA but our Globalist "Leaders" have gifted that market to the 3rd world pretending it will lift their economies from the 3rd world. All the while knowing it will really only make it easier to enslave these people.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,657  
666 pages

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,658  
666 for me too

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,659  
134 for me