Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,571  
Moooo-ve aside.

Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wyoming all have more cattle than humans!
The town I live in has more dairy cows than residents, easily by a factor of 2.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,572  
worth keeping on your radar...

A privacy-first independents company set to break you free from data collection, exploitation and monetization. With cutting-edge technology, a set of applications for your day to day use and a secure smartphone.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,573  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #6,574  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #6,575  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #6,576  
My town is the same way and if you count calves and beef animals it's likely closer to 5 to 1.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,577  
A drop of VX nerve agent the size to fill between the columns on the back of a penny, will kill a person if applied to your skin. That same amount, vaporized and inhaled, will kill 10 people.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,578  

AI suggested 40,000 new possible chemical weapons in just six hours

‘For me, the concern was just how easy it was to do’
By Justine Calma, a science reporter covering the environment, climate, and energy with a decade of experience. She is also the host of the Hell or High Water podcast.
Mar 17, 2022, 2:06 PM CDT|

U.S. Army Chemical School Training

It took less than six hours for drug-developing AI to invent 40,000 potentially lethal molecules. Researchers put AI normally used to search for helpful drugs into a kind of “bad actor” mode to show how easily it could be abused at a biological arms control conference.
All the researchers had to do was tweak their methodology to seek out, rather than weed out toxicity. The AI came up with tens of thousands of new substances, some of which are similar to VX, the most potent nerve agent ever developed. Shaken, they published their findings this month in the journal Nature Machine Intelligence.

AI suggested 40,000 new possible chemical weapons in just six hours

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,579  
We have a 3500 cow dairy in my county. No cows in town though. There are a few chickens in town though.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,580  
Around here we have hamlets, villages, towns, cities. Towns here are part of the towship and range, 6mi sq. Lots of cows in the towns, none in the villages, hamlets are governed by town ordinances and county zoning. Look up the town of such and such and get a view of the countryside. View a village and see the mainstreet downtown. Outsiders are endlessly confused.

Screenshot_20231212-200107~2.png