Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,381  
Alt + Print screen applies selected screen to clipboard.

Cntrl + Print Screen applies all screens to clipboard.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,382  
Alt + Print screen applies selected screen to clipboard.

Cntrl + Print Screen applies all screens to clipboard.
Interesting. I've always used the older/legacy commands:

Print Screen captures all monitors
Alt-Print Screen captures active window only

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,383  
1700757499789.jpeg

1700757542703.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,384  

From a comment:
"For those that do not know. These were nine cylinder engines, and they controlled the engine speed by a selectable mechanism that gave you the choice of: nine, six, or three cylinder operation. Hence the rough sound when three or six were selected."

Formation with a Spitfire, starting at about 5:00

Bruce
IIANM that was gnome rotary.. crankshaft was fixed and the entire engine rotated around it. Seems stupid but it worked.Planes using it could turn sharply one direction but dog it the other.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,390  
Window Key + Shift plus left or right arrow will move the active window from the current screen to the one on the left or right (depending on which arrow you hit, and assuming there is another monitor in that direction).

This matters to me often as I will share the "center" monitor between my laptop and my desktop PCs (laptop is work, desktop is personal) and sometimes when the application I need is on the screen that is showing the other computer, I can move it over to the visible screen without having to resync the center monitor to the other PC.

Also sometimes an app can get off the screen in an unusual situation and this can be the only way to bring it back into view. Have had it happen maybe twice in my life.