Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,961  
Call to Tech support cost how much?

I called GE Healthcare to verify address to send in a module for Depot Repair.

The call center must be the Philippines because the person spoke Tagalog.

That person transferred me to India? and that person had a hard time understanding my email address.

About an hour later I receive email from GE requiring a Purchase Order for $1,000 to start so Tech Support will speak to me… and yes, this IS the new GE business model… confirmed!

I don’t know about you but I have GE light bulbs, appliances and easily have purchased half million dollars of medical equipment for work.

I don’t think I could look someone in the eye and demand $1,000 just to answer a question to confirm a mailing address for flat rate $1850 Depot Repair.

This was something I didn’t know until today…
GE has everything in the world under their umbrella and they have ruined every company they have bought out. I don't believe they "make" anything in the US now. They take growing and thriving companies, buy them out, let them become stagnate and bloated with diminishing customer support.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,962  
I believe many GE medical components are China sourced from what I have purchased.

The high cost of Healthcare is a fact but what is overlooked is there are many factors coming from all sides.

$500 car travel time for a repair tech is not unusual and even seen as a bargain... equipment no longer supported, especially software which really has me questioning other things such as modern computer on wheels cars will be in the long run...

Doing outdates today and throwing away thousands of dollars in paid for inventory... some is required to buy a case or box when only one needed in a crash cart...

The pandemic is still real in healthcare... shortages where items under contract have long back orders but for a price available overnight...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,963  
I believe many GE medical components are China sourced from what I have purchased.

The high cost of Healthcare is a fact but what is overlooked is there are many factors coming from all sides.

$500 car travel time for a repair tech is not unusual and even seen as a bargain... equipment no longer supported, especially software which really has me questioning other things such as modern computer on wheels cars will be in the long run...

Doing outdates today and throwing away thousands of dollars in paid for inventory... some is required to buy a case or box when only one needed in a crash cart...

The pandemic is still real in healthcare... shortages where items under contract have long back orders but for a price available overnight...

Legacy GE did a spin-off the health care business a while ago. It’s now GEHC. It’s done pretty well on the NYSE since spin-off.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,964  
he oldest deer ever recorded was Bambi, a hand-reared Scottish red deer (Cervus elaphus) owned by the Fraser family from Kiltarlity in Beauly, Highland, UK. Bambi was born on 8 June 1963 and died on 20 January 1995 at the age of 31 years 226 days.

the oldest wild deer on record
According to a report by the Rutland Herald, the doe was shot during the 2018 deer season, and tooth analysis indicates the doe was 20-1/2 years old. A buck that was killed during the same season was aged at 12-1/2 years old.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,965  
Touch the upper inner portion of your boyfriend's thigh. His testicles will move in the direction away from where your hand is touching. This response is known as the cremasteric reflex, which is a safety maneuver that the testicles perform to stay out of harm's way. When the threat is over, the testicles will come back to a position with which they feel temperature friendly and safe.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,966  
Touch the upper inner portion of your boyfriend's thigh. His testicles will move in the direction away from where your hand is touching. This response is known as the cremasteric reflex, which is a safety maneuver that the testicles perform to stay out of harm's way. When the threat is over, the testicles will come back to a position with which they feel temperature friendly and safe.
I just thought of a new game. Anyone have Milton Bradley's phone number?

<-- had no idea there were muscles down there

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,967  

I think we should keep “hands off” this post.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,968  
Some guy touched my thigh many years ago. I don't know where my testicles went, all I know is my fist went into his snoot. I heard a snap and saw blood. I think that's known as the ain'tnoguytouchinmythigh reflex.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,969  
Have you heard that "Hush Puppies" were named after a fried cornmeal ball, that runaway slaves used to quiet pursuit hounds? Maybe, maybe not.