Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,861  
Do you have a reference for that?
Hoping you're not confusing it with the Aral Sea.
I do believe you're correct. I'm certainly not confused about the state of TSR tracks though lol.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,864  
tell us about this "primitive stone carving"?
When I look at the man's head one way he's wearing a stocking cap. When I look at it another way the cap becomes the head and face of a sea lion or seal that's riding on his back and the top of the man's head disappears.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,866  
An arrest has been in connection with the Gilgo Beach murders. This is sometimes called the Long Island serial killer case.
This makes me very happy, I know Gilgo beach quite well and remember these murders.
Hope it is provable, many families will have closure.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,867  
tell us about this "primitive stone carving"?
It appears that the guy is going for a swim, using an inflated skin as support. An early version of water wings?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,869  
When I goofed off in high school (60s) Dad sent me to military school . We could have a fan but no ac. Summer hot as h*** so I put a tray in front of fan, laid a towel in it pinned up so fan blew through it. Then I filled tray with ice. I don't know how I thought of that but we had the coolest dorm room in the place.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,870  
When I goofed off in high school (60s) Dad sent me to military school . We could have a fan but no ac. Summer hot as h*** so I put a tray in front of fan, laid a towel in it pinned up so fan blew through it. Then I filled tray with ice. I don't know how I thought of that but we had the coolest dorm room in the place.
Necessity is the mother of invention!