Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,792  
I actually didn’t hear or read about the 15 million. Yeah, that would make it a bit easier for her specifically. But in my mind I was thinking how does any aging felon who has spent most of their life incarcerated start over again as a senior?

I also hadn't hear that. How did sheacquire it?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,793  
How does one start life over at 72 as a convicted felon? She’ll likely be homeless on the streets.
Probably scam the system (its what get communicted to inmates by getting legal advice while incarcerated), get declared disabled and collect a higher SS check than those with a concience.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,796  
Turkeys can fly. Maybe not long distances, but they roost in the trees at night.
If you want to see something impressive, watch a flock of 40 wild turkeys take off. Domestic turkeys aren't as adept, but will fly up onto a roost.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,797  
Saw a neighborhood flock take flight from the top of a hill… a fox was soon in view.

The flock flew quite a distance down the valley.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,798  
Saw a neighborhood flock take flight from the top of a hill… a fox was soon in view.

The flock flew quite a distance down the valley.
A few years ago I saw a flock in a field, with a fox on the treeline eyeing them. He could never get close enough alone but likely was hoping to find a baby or two he could pick off as they returned to the woods. I lost one of my birds to coyotes one December day; based on the tracks not long after I let them out. I found where the birds had gone out into the road, then the coyote tracks where they were chasing rabbits. The two sets converged, the bird flew and got nailed when he landed. Had he gone into a tree he would have been fine.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,800  
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"
As noted, wild Turkeys can fly. Domestics, not so much.

This reminded me of a funny scene from Leap. If you have a daughter of a certain age, you've seen it (maybe 100x), but still always funny: