Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,932  
D5DCF12C-66EE-424D-9F9A-310A12E4BE26.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,933  
I have read MANY articles that state the very early 1950's Oldsmobile's were the first muscle cars.

Overhead valve V8,, body smaller than a 55 Chevy,,

AND they were sold several years before the first Chevy 1955 V8,,

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,934  
Something you may not know,,
My wife bought me a belt last year,,
Normal width, so it fits normal pants loops,,

BUT, it is double leather thick, and has a steel band through the core of the belt.

You could carry a small anvil in a holster on that belt, with no belt sag.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,935  
When Cadillac didn't build the CIEN. And they had all the tooling to do so.... GM became a joke to me, and not worthy of any bailouts. We could have been in the super car class of car builders. Even if in very limited sales. Would it have been so horrible not to make a thousand or so? So we have to live with VW owning that class now with cars that cost 7 times more. We could have OWNED this. This is the equivalent of the Bugatti Chiron we could have had made, in 2002. Shame GM.... Shame.... Shame... Shame.... you deserve to fail, as you have no passion for automotive design. :)

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #3,936  
Pigs don't/can't sweat.

So, how did the phrase "sweat like a pig" get started?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,938  
Something you may not know,,
My wife bought me a belt last year,,
Normal width, so it fits normal pants loops,,

BUT, it is double leather thick, and has a steel band through the core of the belt.

You could carry a small anvil in a holster on that belt, with no belt sag.
I have belts that used to fit just fine, but now they seem to have shrunk. Will the steel band prevent that? :ROFLMAO:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,939  
My grandfather was an Osteopath. He could tell a lot by looking at your belt! Most belts over time are curved if you hold it straight up.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,940  
In 1917, Chairman of the U.S. War Industries Board Bernard Baruch asked women to stop buying corsets. Most corsets of the day were no longer made with whalebone, but with metal stays—metal that could be better used for the war effort. Women were eager to prove their patriotism, with 28,000 tons of steel being diverted, allegedly enough to build two battleships.