Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,961  
Notre Dame is second to only the US Naval Academy in the number of naval officers commissioned by the university in its history.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,962  
Scientists have discovered a trove of nearly 600 obsidian hand-axes that were crafted more than 1.2 million years ago in Ethiopia by an unknown group of hominins, the family consisting of modern humans and our many extinct relatives, reports a new study.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,963  
From a comedian:

My buddy once said “Cocaine is great, it enhances my personality!”

Yeah, but what if you’re already an A**hole.

:ROFLMAO:
Old Bill Cosby joke, ca. 1978. Shame he turned out to be a creep, the dude was funny.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,964  
Geez, this thread has become two boring pages of people's confessions to light social drug use. Used to be an interesting thread, now it's a snooze.

You ain't Bill Clinton, and no one reading this cares if you inhaled.

Let's get this one back on track, with something I'll bet very few of you know: Polar bears are all left-handed.

When I see something that doesn't sound right, I check google. Here is the first two hits:

Hand-in-hand
Polar bears are not left-handed
. This is a common misconception—research has shown that both paws are used equally.

Polar Bears Aren't Left Handed (and 9 Other Things You Didn't ...​

https://www.impactingourfuture.com › polar-bears-arent-l...

About featured snippets

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,965  
Never say Never.

I’m still thinking about the pigs looking up. I’ve been raising them for years, yet never really thought about it.

Same here but haven't resorted to google yet. I can sort see their anatomy not being able to raise the head really high though.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,967  
Bad auditory joke:

Polar bears have six legs - two legs on the back and forelegs on the front.

Bruce

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,969  
Fish get high on sea-weed...!