Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,981  
Buzz Aldrin's maiden name was, "Moon."

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,982  
Retired 9 years now but I learned a trade 50 years ago. I'm so glad I didn't have a desk job. If any young person learns a trade they enjoy they can make more money than lots of graduate jobs. Working with their hands also means accomplishing things at home the grads have to pay someone else to do.
Good post...!
It seems to keep falling on deaf ears but the day is coming (sooner rather than later) that a majority of those "graduate jobs" simply won't exist...AI will be doing them much faster and much more efficiently for much, much less money...but those with hands on trade skills will be making the big bucks...!

Every step closer we get to a paperless world is two steps closer to a total lack of need for any type of clerical workers etc...
...If it's (data et al info) accessible via computer AI will perform any task that formally took human interaction...With AI there won't be any need for user interfaces or even display monitors etc., etc...there won't be the need for building after building of cubicle after cubicle of college graduate workers...!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,983  
Retired 9 years now but I learned a trade 50 years ago. I'm so glad I didn't have a desk job. If any young person learns a trade they enjoy they can make more money than lots of graduate jobs. Working with their hands also means accomplishing things at home the grads have to pay someone else to do.
You are right on that. I sometimes think about it. I did my 4 years apprenticeship in Denmark but after a motorcycle accident was not able to go back to work for a while so went and got a mechanical engineering degree and have worked in that profession since. I would perhaps have set up a company in the trade if I did not have that motorcycle accident and likely would have made a lot more money

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,985  
F5241764-53BF-4CE6-87E5-BC5611BE9E61.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,986  
Traffic and sirens......

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,989  
Would you please care to explain that video ? Thought you were pretty sharp .