Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,942  
Don't you remember what the main character did to the lemon tree every day? And he asked the neighbor kid to take care of it for him while he went to America?
Oh...ok...forgot that part.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,945  
The Water Speed record is of interest to me as I love fast boats. Warby set the 317.59 MPH record in 1978. Thats freaken 44 years ago!
Here's a YouTube video. Others have died trying.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,947  
Something you may not know... "Cabot's Cove, Maine" was not a town in Maine! ;)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,948  
I've gone 120 miles per hour in a boat. Less then a 1/3 rd, of what Warby did. And it is all about faith after that, a human can't react to any wave or any obstruction. A human can't react fast enough.
I think this can be brought back to the USA, if we designed escape systems in to the boats, like military aircraft. If the boat starts getting unstable, the driver is safely ejected, whether they like it or not, a computer will decide that in a millisecond.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,949  
I've gone 120 miles per hour in a boat. Less then a 1/3 rd, of what Warby did. And it is all about faith after that, a human can't react to any wave or any obstruction. A human can't react fast enough.
I think this can be brought back to the USA, if we designed escape systems in to the boats, like military aircraft. If the boat starts getting unstable, the driver is safely ejected, whether they like it or not, a computer will decide that in a millisecond.
Does his ejection seat include a tow rope to the boat and a parachute (or is it called a parasail?) Jon

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,950  
It would solve the problem of water speed records cause there would not be such instantaneous stoppage. Its not the speed that kills you. :)