Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,321  
My nephew sent the link to me, basically once it gets hot enough and the turbo is spinning fast enough the cycle is self reinforcing, No need to keep increasing outside air input.
Well that's interesting. I'm still kind of stuck on the ultimate purpose. The description has it as a grill and indeed there is a flat plate. So I'm still kind of stuck on that aspect? Maybe it's a cultural thing. Aussies would make an impossibly hot grill using turbocharger and get a kick out of the nuttiness of it all? Sort of like the Mythbusters Jet Car that no one would ever try to ride in - - because it'd be a death ride??

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,322  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,324  
I guess it's the epitome of a rocket ride...

Saw it once on the freeway not knowing what it is...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,325  
It took a team of 66 staff & engineers to design the first retractable pen
think on that for a moment. This was before the cost ( to the employer) of the average employee was 310% of the base salary (as it is now). Who could afford to do this now?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,326  
Sports...Take a guess...

While watching the 150th Open (aka British open)...it made me wonder what sports (still being played by organized groups etc.) may be older...

WITHOUT googling or using other Internet or printed resources etc...Who knows what organized sports may be older? (not talking about "sports" using animals like horses etc...)

Take a guess...if you know or think you know...explain how you know this without having googled it etc...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,327  
Form of jai Alai or lacrosse. Mayan/Aztec?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,329  
I
Sports...Take a guess...

While watching the 150th Open (aka British open)...it made me wonder what sports (still being played by organized groups etc.) may be older...

WITHOUT googling or using other Internet or printed resources etc...Who knows what organized sports may be older? (not talking about "sports" using animals like horses etc...)

Take a guess...if you know or think you know...explain how you know this without having googled it etc...
I’d guess some sort of running sport… like running from dinosaurs!

But seriously, I’d guess some sort of distance running, marathon, the Mayans or Romans or Greeks.