Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,241  
Aircraft are prohibited from flying at less than 1000’ over conjested areas, 500’ over sparsely populated by FAA regulations. Drones may not fly over 500’ by FAA regulations.
There must be exceptions for working aircraft... like crop dusters and when the helicopters dangle workers for tower work or equipment lifts...

Still remember the day the Blue Angles in town and a pilot decided to roar up San Francisco Market St below the height of some of the tallest buildings...

Years later the pilot interviewed and said no regrets.

Gone are the days looping the Golden Gate and the East Bay turn back to the city...

Nothing like being a kid at eye level with the pilots and one of the pilots giving a wave back...

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,242  
There must be exceptions for working aircraft... like crop dusters and when the helicopters dangle workers for tower work or equipment lifts...

Still remember the day the Blue Angles in town and a pilot decided to roar up San Francisco Market St below the height of some of the tallest buildings...

Years later the pilot interviewed and said no regrets.

Gone are the days looping the Golden Gate and the East Bay turn back to the city...

Nothing like being a kid at eye level with the pilots and one of the pilots giving a wave back...

You might find this an interesting read…

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,243  

Interesting explanation...

My guess is the helicopters transporting rooftop equipment must file for congested area?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,244  
Aircraft are prohibited from flying at less than 1000’ over conjested areas, 500’ over sparsely populated by FAA regulations. Drones may not fly over 500’ by FAA regulations.
Speaking of drones a few weeks ago working in our yard I thought I heard a swarm of bees, looked up & a drone hovering 10 feet above me! Then it quickly sped off.
#%$&^#!!!!!
Isn't that an invasion of privacy? What if I had whacked it with a rake? I'm not responsible...I'd take it to the Supreme Court!
If I had a drone I wouldn't spy on people like that, or get within 300 feet of a house.
I'm sure it would upset horses.
I found one a few years ago near my homeplace lake. Never knew who it belonged to, but no business being there.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,245  

500 feet?!?!? Heck, I've seen them come in so low they had to pick the tail up to go over the buildings. Nowhere in that did I see that crop dusters had to be certifiably crazy... that must be another case of no precise definition.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,246  
Most all my VILE little rodents seem to enjoy the poison bait pellets. They are designed for mice. I'm feeding them to - mice & pocket gophers. Now I have to find some non-poisonous solution for the chipmunks.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,247  
Share something with us we might not know.
mosquitoes are more attracted to the odor of mice infected with the parasite that carries malaria than to the aroma of healthy mice.

Them Thar Diseases doos bes purdy durn smart to be able to pull that off

But it gets better
mosquitoes are more attracted to the odor people with Dengue and Zika too

So mosquitoes don't merely spread disease they are hard-wired to do so.

BUT THERE'S HOPE
Dr Wang gave the infected mice an oral vitamin A supplement, which reverted their microbiome to a healthier state, the interest of the mosquitoes waned.

Wang says that vitamin A deficiency is common in low- and middle-income countries, especially where mosquito-transmitted diseases like these two viruses are prevalent.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,248  
"relatively larger fields"
I wonder what semiliterate baboon they hired to write that drek. Relatively larger? Welcome to the department of excessive wordiness department which is joined up with and combined with the department of redundancy department.
The word "large" would have been fine.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,249  
Here's one Maybe Muhhammed wants to tackle this

contrast this tractorbynet.com tell us something at DuckDuckGo
with this:

Screenshot from 2022-07-03 11-15-02.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,250  
^^^^^
The search engine is the weak point on this site, which has been a long running complaint.