Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,181  
No regular mail service Monday June 20th as June 19 falls on Sunday this year.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,184  
I assume everyone knows a cat can have kittens in one litter by different Tom cats.
It's called superfecundation.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,185  
I was watching a crime show (NCIS or something) the other day. It was mentioned that when a standing person collapses and dies, say from a heart attack, the dead drop with result in the persons legs being crossed at the ankles.

I had no knowledge of this
Thought it was interesting
Not sure that it is scientific fact
apart from hitting and obstruction on the way down, I suppose it might be true in a clean fall ???

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,186  
I was watching a crime show (NCIS or something) the other day. It was mentioned that when a standing person collapses and dies, say from a heart attack, the dead drop with result in the persons legs being crossed at the ankles.

I had no knowledge of this
Thought it was interesting
Not sure that it is scientific fact
apart from hitting and obstruction on the way down, I suppose it might be true in a clean fall ???
Where are Myth-busters when we really need them? :) Some of their tests and antics are quite memorable. Like making a concrete truck full of dried concrete almost vanish in a blink. I suppose a few hundred pounds of Ampho will do that. 💥 Or the wayward cannonball that went through a minivan and then bumped into a house. (They edited that out).

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,187  
Working with fiberglas will shorten you life by 20 years. When we thought this to be a wonderful material in the 60's, it turns out that every thing involved was carcinogenic. And could not be recycled. We still make these boats that can not decay in any natural way. As we have never addressed the problem of plastics.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,188  
I assume everyone knows a cat can have kittens in one litter by different Tom cats.
It's called superfecundation.

Not just cats. Both my dogs are from the same litter but clearly have different dads.

IMG_0251.jpg