Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,172  
Optical illusion
Not sure about that. It could be going uip a mountain in a haze.. I came across a road like that in Utah. Topped a ridge and way off in the distance the highway had shrunk to almost a point as it disappeared over the next ridge. Looked about 50 miles away.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,173  
I'm sure about that:

"Highway to Heaven" because of an optical illusion that makes it seem that the road is reaching toward the sky.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › I...

Interstate 80 in Wyoming - Wikipedia

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,175  
A simple way to remember the names of the Great Lakes...

28795C78-5BAB-43F9-A44C-0B7A41A0DAD4.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,177  
“A good friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend will be next to you saying, Damn that was fun.” 😂😂😂

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,178  
Share something with us we might not know.
TIME CRYSTALS AND A NEW PHASE OF MATTER
I hope you understand how profound that is.
There are three spacial dimensions but there's a fourth dimension. That is time.
can you repeat in your time dimension? Hmmm.
the theory was developed in 2012 by Dr Frank Wilczek at MIT. He proposed symmetries repeating back and forth in Time
He thought of materials like Ice and water and vapor that have symmetries and they can repeat back and forth or like chlorine and sodium that can go back and forth like a seasaw

He came up with atoms that have spin. Spin can flip much like the earth's magnetic poles can flip. Neutrons have spin and they don't have a charge. So it's goofy.
So a time crystal repeats back and forth in some state of time
The second law of thermodynamics seems to say this is impossible.
In 2021 Physicists used quantum computers to make time crystals https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-04257-w
AND THEY ARE ENDURING~!! Mess with them and they go back to their pattern.
They hit 'em with lasers but they took it on the chin.
They did flip with integer-multiples of the pulse of the laser light. All of this breaking a symmetry of the laws of physics.

So a new material, a new physics, and a new state.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,179  
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend will be next to you saying, Damn that was fun.
A better friend would have convinced you to not do what you did.